I know I am so far behind on this and I apologize to anyone who has been checking and has not seen any new postings. So the busy holidays have come and gone. They were very hectic but very nice. Got to spend quality time with both sides of the family and Kristopher was a very good boy this year because Santa brought him lots of nice toys and plenty of clothes to wear for the next couple months until I need the next size.
It is so amazing how fast they grow and how little they get to wear their clothes. Hopefully our next child is a boy so I won't have to buy anything because everything Kristopher will had down will be practically new. Oh well, I guess I will just have to get used to it.
So, this year we let the grandparents do most of the shopping for Kristopher and we just got him and riding toy that is "Mater" from the movie "Cars". By the way, if you haven't seen that movie, you need to. It is definitely worth renting or even buying if you have children or grandchildren of your own. But we'll definitely make up for it next Christmas when he realizes what is going on.
Well we just got back from our first family vacation and it was so nice to just be able relax and spend time with the family. Kristopher is officially crawling on all fours and there is no missionary crawl anymore. He is everywhere and into everything. He loves wires and anything he is not supposed to have, he wants. I guess that is the way it is supposed to be. We went to West Jefferson, North Carolina and is was a nice small town. Our cabin was up in the mountains and secluded from everyone. It was a nice 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom log cabin with a hot tub (wasn't used) and a big screen TV. It was pretty cold, single digits, and windy since we were pretty far up the mountain. We even took the dogs with us so it really was a whole family vacation. The dogs had a good time and were really good being in a new place. I think they were just glad to be with us.
I will post pictures as soon as I get them on my computer but I just wanted to catch everyone up quickly on the recent events. So until next time, enjoy!!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment