What is this green prickly thing?
Let's find out . . .
It is certainly, pretty and it would be fun to pull over . . .
Christmas Day!! Mommy and Daddy's present!
Let's attack it and find out what it is . . .
What is this, stuff? It is so neat to play with and makes a neat sound.
I'm getting there . . .
Let's see what it tastes like . . .
Yea it's a Mater Truck!! I have to agree with Laura on horn that we could have done without!!
He is slowly but surely getting the hang of pushing himself around on this. I think he really likes it.
Also, on Christmas day we celebrated with Grandma and Grandpa House. I got so many more presents and lots of clothes.
Grandpa Robert even got me a Kawasaki 4-Wheeler, I will be able to ride it soon so pictures will be coming soon . . .
Better get back to work, until next time, Enjoy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment