Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

9 months and counting

So yesterday was Kristopher's 9 month checkup. He is 19 pounds and 29 inches long. He's growing fast. He is now pulling himself up and "Furniture Surfing" as people say. I am pretty sure he has the hang of it but that does not make me worry any less. Does the stress or worry ever ease up? I don't know maybe I worry too much. I just want what is best for him and I don't want him to do anything that will hurt him. The doctor said we can slowly start to introduce more foods to him but I am hesitant. He has such sensitive skin that I am afraid he will break out because of something he ate. Neither James nor I have any food allergies but I would hate for Kristopher to get any.

Anyway, Sunday Kristopher was baptized. He is now a Catholic. It was a wonderful ceremony after mass and the priest was our main priest at St. Timothy's. He explained everything and why we do things the way we do. It was really a nice reminder of where we came from, for anyone who is Catholic, and what we believe in. I will post pictures as soon as I get some from the grandparents. Mommy was so busy that she did not have time to take pictures but is sure everyone else got plenty. So I will post more later but as of now, Mommy is tired and is ready for what tomorrow is going to bring. So until next time, Enjoy reading.

No comments: