So I get to the babysitter last night to pick up Kristopher and she asks me if I know that Kristopher has a tooth. I said, "No, but he should get one soon." She said, "Well he has one now!!" : )
Can you believe that, yesterday Kristopher got his first tooth!! He didn't even fuss more than normal. He didn't sleep through the night but that's normal. Still working on that but last night he did okay. He went to bed at 9:00 and then up at 11:00 and got a bottle and then got up at 1:30 but I was able to put him right back to sleep. Then he was awake at 6. I really couldn't ask for any better right now. I just can't stand making him cry. I guess if at 1 year he is still not sleeping through, then I will be letting him cry himself to sleep. I'll let you know at 1 year what I do. ; )
Well I just wanted to let everyone know that the 1st tooth has appeared!!
Until next time, enjoy!!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations!!!!
Laura
Logan,
Tell Kristopher we said Congratulations! First tooth, hooray. Can't wait til Friday to see him. Also Baptism on Sunday, wow, this is a pretty exciting and important week. And 9 month old birthday on Thurs. Give him a kiss from Us. Love,
Grammy and Grampy
xoxo
Post a Comment