Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dog Gone Days

I am practicing so that I can eventually ride Thor around

Do you have any leftovers in there?

Let's wake Thor up to play.

Oh my, big kiss from Jasmine!!

I don't think Thor minds if I play here.


Thank goodness we have such wonderful dogs. They really do love Kristopher and I think they would do whatever they needed to do to protect him.

2 comments:

Kate said...

So cute! (And the drool is a nice touch!) What is it about baby drool that is so cute?

Anonymous said...

Dear Logan, Uncle Steve and I enjoy your blog so much. It certainly helps to keep family in touch. Kristopher is a beautiful baby. He looks so much like you. The pictures of him with your big gentle dogs are great. Our grandchildren use our lab, Tanner, as a pillow for a nap on the floor when they come to visit. Keep posting -- one day your blog will be a great baby book complete with pictures for Kristopher so that he can read how much his mother loves him and always has.Aunt Margaret