Such a wonderful experience it is to have a child to share with everyone and to show him the world.
Where did you get the pictures take? They're great!
Oh yeah, good question. I got Kristopher's picture taken at Portrait Innovations. They were awesome. I did not have to do anything, the photographers made Kristopher smile and look so cute. : )
I thought so-- that is THE BEST PLACE!!! Colin just got his taken-- I'll send you a few, too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Where did you get the pictures take? They're great!
Oh yeah, good question. I got Kristopher's picture taken at Portrait Innovations. They were awesome. I did not have to do anything, the photographers made Kristopher smile and look so cute. : )
I thought so-- that is THE BEST PLACE!!! Colin just got his taken-- I'll send you a few, too.
Post a Comment