Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm a big boy now

So I would say Kristopher is officially walking now. He is walking across the living room and being knocked over by the dogs. Still loving them though. Everyday, Thor (our brown male) is crawled over, pinched, getting his eyes poked, and lips pulled and loves every moment of it. His is so protective. I know I have probably mentioned this before but every time Kristopher gets his diaper changed Thor is there making sure everything goes ok. The cats as well get their share of loving. They are very good sports and enjoy the attention.

I believe now that my life of some peace and quiet is over. Now that Kristopher may take 1 (or 2 naps if I'm lucky) I am constantly on the go. It certainly made the baby weight go away quickly. I couldn't imagine my life any different now. No one can truly understand what it is like to be a parent and to have no concerns but the well being of your little one.

Congratulations to my friend Emily who is expecting the end of October. It is so neat to be able to share all the feelings and concerns with someone so close. I am so excited for her and cannot wait for her to experience being a mom. I just can't wait to have play dates and share so much more with her.

So Kristopher is in bed and it is now time for me to clean up the house and prepare for the week. Which is going to be a short one. I am only working 3 days this week and then Kristopher's big day is Thursday and of course Mommy has to take the day off and spend it with her little one. I'm also taking Friday and Monday off too. : ) He he I can't wait.

Well until next time, enjoy.

No comments: