Some of his favorite books are "The Wheels on the Bus", "Baby Baluga" and "5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed." I think at this point he likes to eat the books rather than read them but I think it is good for him to hear my voice and hopefully it will develop his speech and grammar.
Kristopher is definitely getting around now, as he scoots from one end of the room to another. He is curious about everything and I think it's time to put the baby gate up to block off the stairs. It will be a pain to have to open and close the gate but it will be a must do safety feature. So here is a video of Kristopher crawling or "scooting" rather. He didn't crawl very much but a little. He actually balanced up on his hands and knees this morning. So it won't be long before he gets the hang of actually crawling.
So does everyone remember when I mentioned that Kristopher was a model? I finally got his pictures back and I purchased the DVD so I could share some of the pictures with everyone. There are a quite a few but I wanted everyone to see them.
So I hope everyone likes these pictures. A friend of ours has just opened up her own photography studio, RC Photography at http://www.rc-photos.com/ If anyone lives in the area I'm sure she would love for you to come see her if you would like to get your kids photo taken or even your family portrait.
Well I hope everyone enjoyed this post and more will come soon.

3 comments:
That boy is just beyond handsome! I doubt that your photographer could have found a better model. I love the pictures.
Also, it's never too early to read to your kids. You're absolutely right that it's good for him to not only hear your voice, but the time you spend cuddling tight together is pure quality. Keep it up, Momma!
If you think being a Bengals fan is bad, try growing up following Cleveland sports. Colin is going to have it way worse than Kristopher.
By the way, can that boy look any more like his grandpa? All he needs is a mustache!
Logan I really love all the pictures, he is a cute baby boy.
I am so glad you started a blog.G-Grandma H
Post a Comment