Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Another Milestone

So Kristopher made Daddy's week by "Dada" as his first word. : ) He said it Monday and now won't stop saying it. Everything is Dada, Dada. He's so funny. He's also decided that he's going to scoot everywhere and be into everything. I know this is only the beginning and it only gets
worse but I'm glad that he's slowly preparing me for the days ahead when I will not be able to keep up with him.


We have also introduced the sippy cup with just a tiny bit of Mommy's Milk but I don't think he got any of it. I think he just chewed on it mostly. He is chewing on everything and rubbing is against his gums. I'll be glad when his first tooth breaks through because I know that's the hard part and it will be over with. I'm sure Kristopher is ready for some chewable food. He's always reaching for Mom and Dad's food whenever we're eating. Well I have been busy this week so I will try to post more in the next couple days. As always, enjoy.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Such a pretty boy! Love those eyes!