Kristopher is getting better about going to bed and I am able to put him to sleep awake and he will fall asleep but I still can't get a full night's rest. He still gets up about 2:00 am for a bottle. He is wide awake too when he wakes up so there is no rocking back to sleep. I'm hoping he grows out of this soon. I'm also wondering if his teeth are bothering him. Still no sign of any top teeth but his bottom teeth are coming in more and more everyday. They are so cute. I need to see if I can get a picture with them.
Speaking of pictures, I did the "Smiles-by-Wire" at JcPenney for his 9 month pictures this time. A very thoughtful cousin of mine got me a 2-year membership to the photo club and they have been great. I really enjoy getting his picture taken and Kristopher seems to enjoy it too. I took his "Mater" truck with us this time so you can see he loves to play on it. He will push it all around the house and push all the noise buttons. It is funny for about the first 5 minutes and then the music gets annoying, but oh well. We will just need to invent mute buttons.
We are currently working on finishing our basement so Kristopher can have another play area. It is coming along nicely and I can't wait until it is finished. We will have to have everyone over whenever that happens. It has been about 2 years since we started working on it but I think that is the fun part, waiting.
Well I know this post is short but I better get going. I will try to get on more often and update everyone but I am having too much fun chasing the little guy around, playing catch me if you can, giggling every so cutely.
So until next time, enjoy.




1 comment:
Those are some cute photos!!
Post a Comment