So Kristopher is learning all kinds of new things and eating lots of new foods. He now knows what a toilet it and that there is water inside it. We do keep the lids down as to prevent 2 dogs and 1 cat from playing or drinking from them. Yes, 1 cat . . . Toby likes to roll the toilet paper off the roll and put it into the toilet to get it wet and then gets it out to play with it all over our house. How he learned that we don't know. The dogs on the other hand have never had the pleasure of getting a drink from the toilets and I hope it stays that way. But anyway, back to the important story, Kristopher lifts the lid and likes to stick his hand down to the water. It is so funny. He is still not quite sure what he is doing but he likes it all the same because he's not supposed to do it.
Crawling is now conquered and we have moved on to standing without any support. Kristopher is still trying to balance himself but he's getting the hang of it. I expect he will be walking soon. I am certainly in trouble then. He into everything now and likes to unplug any cords in reach and he especially likes to get the air freshner / nightlight out of the plug in the hallway. He knows "No" now but certainly does not listen. I wonder who he gets that from . . .
Kristopher has expanded his vocabulary to "Hi", "Bye", "Dog", and we think he says "Cat" too. He also waves Bye-bye. It is so cute. I'm glad he is doing well with bye-byes. I know the separation stage is supposed to be right around this stage. He has it a little bit. Sometimes when people want to hold him he will grab ahold of me. I love when he does that. I love the feeling that I am the person Kristopher relies on for comfort and security.
So the big boy foods he eats now are:
Cheerios
Cheese
Bananas
Macaroni and Cheese
Peas (with the shell removed)
Pears
Peachs
Vanilla Waffers
Carrots
I am still afraid of feeding him too much, too fast. With his sensitive skin, I worry he is going to break out or have some sort of reaction. Oh well, the only way to find out is to feed him and wait and see.
Well, until next time, Enjoy the stories.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment