So last night Kristopher took his first step. Daddy was of course the only witness so Mommy has yet to see him take a step. Oh well, this won't be his last step. I'm in trouble once he figures out the technique. He has also decided sometimes he does not want to crawl on his hands and knees but rather his feet and hands. It is so funny. I'm thinking he knows this is the quickest way to a stand after he gets where he needs to be.
This also starts the longest time he will be away from Daddy. Who is in Canada all week training for work. I'm sure Kristopher will be missing him but we'll be sure to find out when Daddy gets back Friday night.
Well Mommy has to get back to work but until next time everyone, enjoy!!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We want Easter pictures, we want Easter pictures
Post a Comment